The Coffee That Pays You Back!

Fine out more information about Ganoderma in our Coffee's and Tea's at www.americashealthiercoffee.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ganoderma Lucidum - King of Herbs - Changing Lives One Sip at a Time


Introduction

How Ganoderma Lucidum Changed My Life

Six years ago an amazing thing happened that changed my life. I was introduced to the King of Herbs from the Orient, better known as "Reishi" in North America.

My story began in 1992, just after being married 8 months. Nothing prepared me for what I was about to face. A life or death surgery loomed in front of me and left my life in shambles. Twelve years of absolute misery and constant illness due to a compromised immune system followed.

One day a friend of mine gave me a sample of healthy coffee containing Reishi Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum. It is prized as the King of Herbs in the Orient. Nothing prepared me for what lay ahead. This amazing herb changed my life. A coincidence? You decide. Go to my blog to hear the rest of my story.

What is Ganoderma Lucidum?

Ganoderma Lucidum is prized as the "King of Herbs" in the Orient with a 4000 year old history. Grown from the stumps of old Plum trees, it was very rare and prized by the Emperors and denied to the poor on the threat of death, if found in their possession. Why was this herb so highly prized?

In the Orient, the title "King of Herbs" was only given to a 'superior herb' and because of the medicinal benefits of this amazing herb, Ganoderma Lucidum, it deserved that recognition. Originally being available only to the peoples of the Orient, over the past 20 years has been grown and harvested on farms in China. Now it is available to the global market and has just been introduced to North America.

Ganoderma Lucidum is being infused into beverages that the people of North America consume everyday, multiple times a day, coffee, teas, hot chocolate. An adaptogen, this herb has so many health benefits that it defies the imagination. Truly the "King of Herbs, not only in the Orient but now, around the Globe.

My Mission - To Help Change Lives By Sharing My Ganoderma Lucidum Story

When you spend 12 years of your life looking for an answer and finally find it and it really works and six years later is still working, you know your search has finally come to an end.

Ganoderma Lucidum has turned my life around and it all started with one little healthy coffee sachet. I felt an obligation not only share my story with others. but in doing so, I have been able to build a business, one healthy coffee sample at a time, that allows my husband and I to make up for lost time, traveling and enjoying doing things together, something I feared would never happen due to my untimely illness.

I am so thankful for this product Ganoderma Lucidum, the King of Herbs, for giving me my life back and also giving my husband and I a more quality life together that I want to shout it to the whole world. Do not underestimate the power of this little herb, the King of the Orient, Ganoderma Lucidum, changing lives one sip at a time. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate has climbed to new heights all because of the "King of Herbs" Ganoderma Lucidum, the Reishi Extract. In social circles around the globe healthy coffee, tea and hot chocolate are becoming the new kid on the block. "Green" is in and "healthy" is gaining ground as a new way of taking back control of our lives.




I have made up a great new series of videos and posts that go into much more depth on the health benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum. Go to my website at http://organojavajoan.com and sign in to receive a copy of my newly released ebook "Ganoderma Lucidum" - The Treasure of Life from the Ground to the Cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment